Our first visit to our zoo

We took the kids to the zoo on Saturday to enjoy the holiday weekend and get out of the house.  It's a neat zoo and what a work out!  It's on the side of the mountain so you climb uphill the whole way.  They had a lot of fun things to see including two baby animals.  One was a Gorilla and the other an orangutan.  Oh and a little kid monkey. . . he wasn't quite a baby but his mommy was still having trouble in keeping him still while she groomed him.  It was very cute.  The Momma Gorilla was very protective and I was only able to get one picture before she glared at me and turned her back to the glass.  I got a great picture of another ape sleeping in a corner completely relaxed so funny.  I loved the ape house it was the best part.  Steven the big Gorilla reminded me of you, so serious and deep in thought. . . then he stuck his finger up his nose.  Just kidding you know I love you.  Any who it was a lot of fun, hope to take you all there when you come to visit.



No comments:

Post a Comment