Lagoon

The morning of Lagoon. . . wouldn't be right without starting the day off snuggling in Grandma and papa's bed.

My father the hoo!

waiting in line for their first ride.

I think she likes it!

Our happy girls!

Cousin Tori loving her fun.

Tori and Lizzy

Add caption


Cousin fun


The swings little people style.  =)






Out for an afternoon drive. . .




Airplanes





Can't help but love him!! Love those cheeks!


Riding the animal train.



Boats


Space voyage.


I don't know how I feel about the joy in this picture. . . ;-)

Eli on the Helicopter

Log ride. . . you can't truly see it from the picture but Katie is terrified.  This ride truly upset her. :(

You can't see Brooklyn she is sitting in front of me. . . she hated it as well.  Eli loved it.


Our bums were a little wet. . .
 For Daddy!



No comments:

Post a Comment