Back by popular demand

     It has been brought to my attention that I should get back at this blog thing.  With some very friendly nudging from dear friends, and a small push from my loving husband I have been persuaded.  With any luck my daily Facebook dialog will find a better platform here.

     I have no idea why anyone would want to follow the randomness that is our daily lives.  That being said I do enjoy sharing our adventures in life and the random thoughts that come with it.  I have no clue what sort of things I will be sharing with you, but I know for a fact that it will be eclectic, emotional, and for the most part unapologetically real.

    Some things you should know before you jump down the rabbit hole;  I do believe in the power of make-believe, magic, and making the impossible possible.  My spirit animal is a panda and my favorite things in the world are the little Maughanstrs that run my world and their daddy, the love of my life and favorite verbal sparring partner.  My very own Mad Hatter.

    If all that you have just read sounds awesome and you want more to read more then kid, stay tuned this is going to be an adventure or a terrible mistake.  Either way, like any good action scene in a movie,  it will leave you smiling or sitting there with your mouth hanging open.   Let's do this thing!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment