A finished product.


So as most of you know I have been doing little things here and there to improve our home in Tennessee. The latest of these little projects was Trav and I's master bathroom. Between PaPa Allen (who worked very hard right up until the last minute he was here) and my friend Michele (who did my finish work) and me using what little muscle I have. . . its finally finished just thought I would share. The little girl with Katie on the four wheeler is Sydney Michele's 18 month old. Sally watched the girls for us while we worked on the finish work in the bathroom. The girls wore themselves out playing and Sally told me later that three little girls was more work then she had anticipated. They are cute, but they are also very busy little girls. Thank you all for your help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment