Latest photos from Iraq

Ok so here are some photos Travis took today while he was at the palace. He is re-enlisting tomorrow at the palace there in Baghdad. The man he is shaking hands with is CSM Hill, General Petraeus' right hand man. For those of you who don't know who that is he is the commanding officer over Iraq. There are 1215 soldiers re-enlisting there in Baghdad on the fourth I believe that is what Travis said. . .(if that's wrong baby let me know and I will get that fixed). But what I do know for sure its a large number. He got to take a tour of the palace and also met and spoke with General Petraeous' and CSM Hill. All on top of rehearsal for tomorrows ceremony. He was pretty tired when I spoke with him this afternoon. He promised to take as many pictures as he could for us of the Event tomorrow. . . isn't that right baby? So when he gets them I will be sure to get them posted. We are proud of you Daddy. Missing you like crazy and can't wait to see you in just a few days!




No comments:

Post a Comment