Our little Lamb.

I was in the store a few weeks ago and looking at costumes for the girls and trying to decide what they should be and I just couldn't bring myself to pay thirty dollars for something worth less than five.  For our anniversary this year Travis bought me a new sewing machine and I thought well why not just try and make something myself.  So I decided to be brave and I headed to the fabric store and started looking to see what I could see.  My first choice was for our family to be the characters from Alice in Wonderland but I couldn't find patterns in the right sizes so I found this cute little lamb and then found Katie a Bo Peep outfit.  Here is Brooklyn's Lamb Costume, photographed in sections on the nights I finished them.






Ok funny photo. . . I didn't realize what Katie was holding over her sisters head until I looked at the photo later.  I think our Little Bo Peep has plans for her sheep.  Pretty harsh considering the only crime was that I started her costume first.




No comments:

Post a Comment