Yet another fun filled ATV Ride in the Colorado Rockies!

Travis and I got another chance to go up and do some ATV riding in Heaven aka Colorado Rockies.  We had so much fun and the leaves had truly started changing color this time around, it was beautiful.  I did have a bit of a spill this time around and have some lovely bruises to show for my efforts.  I truly can say that I have had a fourwheeler on top of me.  Lets just say that motorcycles can go where fourwheelers have a truly harder time going.  I did improve this trip though and excluding the spill Trav didn't have to help me much.  I climbed the hills and dodged the trees pretty darn well if I do say so myself.  I had so much fun doing so and I was completely exhausted at the end of the day.  Thanks again Jody for Watching our girls and making this fun date possible!



The toys!

Travis riding on a crazy trench we came across.

Me standing in the trench so you can see the depth.

Yep that's me again!

Another view of the terrain.

Me going down a steep hill.

Yeah I high centered it. . . it was that or hit a tree I chose the rock.


Me riding the trail through the trees so much fun!!

Fall in the Colorado Rockies!

Trav going down towards the trench.

Riding on the back of Trav's bike, when the trail got to be to much for my ride to handle.

Trav and I on the motorcycle.

More views from the back of his bike.

He sure does love to do this.

Trav in all the fall beauty.


Me and my squishy helmet cheeks!  Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment