And in health news. . .

So my children as many of you know have caught every single virus they possibly could get their hands on since moving to Colorado.  It's been an insane few months and we have finally made it past the latest RSV incident.  Katie still coughs after she runs but is overall feeling 99.9% better.  Her inhaler seems to be clearing the last of the garbage out of her poor sweet lungs.  Brooklyn has been fever free for the last 48 hours so I am praying that means she as well is on the upswing, her cough has cleared up nicely and I haven't heard it at all today so we are keeping our fingers crossed.  Trav and I got away on this one without falling victims to it. . . does that mean we are acclimated?  Oh I sure hope so!!  I did get called fat by my endocrinologist today and told my vitamin D levels are super poopy low again so one more prescription for me yet again.  My levels are reading normal for the thyroid portion and I seem to have concurred my hypoglycemia for the moment. . . I guess that means those yummy green smoothies are doing the trick on my sugar levels.  Wahoo!!  So if you wanted a health update or not that's what you get for this post friends!  It seems all we have done lately has been trying to get healthy so that's what you get! 

No comments:

Post a Comment