Valetine Cookie FHE

So the girls have been so interested in cooking lately I thought for FHE we would do some baking.  I pulled out a few muffin mixes and let them each mix one together and then scoop them into the mini muffin pan.  Then we made some heart shaped cookies and frosted them. . . topped them off with some sprinkles and called it a night, well for Brooklyn anyway.  Trav and Katie headed to the basement for some Wii boxing. . . Katie kept hitting herself with the controller, she hasn't quite got the hang of that one yet. :-)  Super fun night and the girls got some much needed family time.  They crave Monday night so much I am tempted to find some other activities during the week to do with them.  Looking forward for the warmth to start moving in.  Spring I need you!!  Notice Brooklyn is wearing big girl underwear in one of the photos. . . yep folks she's potty trained!!  Wahoo!!!  Loving it!!  Sorry for the not so pretty pics of me, I am the first to admit that most days I do not put the effort to get pretty.  Trav took them though and tells me I don't post enough of myself on this thing, so there ya go.

No comments:

Post a Comment