Whitney and my baby shower!



 All the wonderful ladies that came to support Whitney and I.  Whitney is pictured above in the black dress. She has since then given birth to a beautiful baby boy.
 Ansley is one of Katie's buddies from church, her mom and I serve together in the Young Women's.
 Savanna and the wish cake.  Katie is pictured with some of her friends from church.
 Savanna made Preston this sweet little onesie with a future missionary badge on it.
 Brooky and her Sara
 The girls and I with some of my YW.

 The YW tied a very cute little monster quilt for Preston.
 Katie enjoyed helping me open Preston's gifts.

I have so many thank you cards to write!!  A huge Thank you to everyone that attended and for all of the amazing gifts for our little guy!  What an amazing group of friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment