37 weeks. . .

Okay we are getting really close to delivery.  Just a couple more weeks and we will be holding Preston Travis in our arms.  I am feeling fantastic and truly enjoying this pregnancy.  Our good friend Amber has been coaching Travis and I on the Bradley Method and it truly has been a huge life saver.  Lower back pain has almost completely gone away and I can honestly say I am ready for him when he is ready.  It's been such a different experience then with the girls pregnancies and being so miserable all I wanted was to get them out of me.  Ha! I am enjoying my last few weeks and trying to get the girls costumes done before he makes his entrance considering he is due on the 30th and he has already started to drop I better get a move on!  Any way here is the one and only belly shot I have!  We will keep you updated as we progress through the final weeks of our pregnancy.  Oh and the girls can hardly wait to spoil their little brother. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment