Getting back into this thing.

Hello friends and family,
 As many of you know I am homeschooling full time now both Katie and Brooklyn.  Our lives have been in full swing since moving to Salt Lake City and we are settling in quite nicely.  A lot of new things to explore and adventures to be had.  Travis doesn't get much down time these days but he is home every night and that is a huge blessing.  He is such an important part of my life and I don't know what I would do without him.  He is the calm to my storm.  It's going to be a hard couple of years but I have a feeling we are going to grow and learn so much in the next three years that it's exactly where we are suppose to be.  I hope this finds you well.  Here are a few photos of last weeks FHE.
Jennie












No comments:

Post a Comment