Look out world these girls are fearless!

Sometimes I will be working on something very intensely and find that the house has become very quiet.  The silence wakes me from my own little world and after a brief search of the house I find my sweet family in moments like this. . . oh Daddies girls through and through enjoy!

Brook gettin ready for the race this face always reminds me of the sweet little girl chipmunk can't remember her name but I love this little girl in pig tails.
 
Vroom Vroom. . .

Notice the tat on Kates arm. . . I would like to thank Halloween trunk or treat for those!  They took days and days to remove and no she "wouldn't like to wear a long sleeve shirt today mommy".  It made for a great photo though!
 

cute kid.


Giving Daddy some advice on his project, she is good at that.

Why go out and buy a new one when you can fix the old one yourself. . . I love this face it means we aren't spending money.

No comments:

Post a Comment