Thank you Janette!!

As many of you know Katie has nightmares and we have been trying to solve this for literally years now.  Most nights she would end up in our bed around three and then would toss and turn and none of us would get any sleep.  Frustrated and cranky was how we felt about bed time. . . Well I would like to announce we have found a cure!!  I was telling my friend Janette my issues one day and she said "you know Jennie I have this thing up stairs that I will never have any use for let me get it for you."  It's original purpose was somewhere for the girls to read books and give mom a minute to sew or do whatever.  Well as I was unwrapping this gift from it's packaging I realized it could be attached to a bed, I then asked Kates if she wanted it on her bed she was so excited.  That night we put her in bed and woke the next morning in shock!  The first full night of rest Trav and I have had in forever.  The next night the same thing.  It was a miracle!  It wasn't until we watched a movie a few nights later that Katie had any issue.  So as I said before I have found that Katie's Tent and no TV after a certain hour has cured her nightmares and kept her a happy little four year old sleeping through the night for eight weeks now!  Pictures of the miracle tent. . .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment