Camping, dirt bikes and oh soooo many dirty faces. . .Sounds like a good time to me!

My girls enjoying the out doors and trying to figure out Daddy's gear.
Dakota enjoying the shade, we truly gave this poor dog more exercise in four days then she has had in four years.  She left with a smile on her face and still breathing so I guess she's okay. 
Madison Maughan (sorry WinDee if I spelled her name wrong) :-) It looks like she is getting ready for a show down with our little Brooky.
You really want to play that card Grandma I got a whole handful of cards you don't want to see.
You should so not have played that card.
Smiles for Mom.
Brooklyn's happy face. . . why is she happy you might ask?  Well because she is full of Oreo cookies that's why.
Nope not dirt that's Oreo. . . and yes she was attacked by bloodsucking insects even after 100 applications of Off. 
Carter Maughan yeah he's tough he's in first grade, impressed?  I was. :-)
Brennan Maughan showing us his moves.
Maddie smiling for her Mommy.
Yep these two year old girls know how to enjoy the dirt just as much as the boys do.
WinDee and Jason Maughan enjoying some dutch oven cooking next to the campfire.
Oh Sexy sexy husband, I sure do love that man.
Katie and her best friend Holly sitting around the fire.
Tyson and Bryce Maughan being boys. 
Jody and Kayden (don't you just love the look on that boys face)
Jared in his happy place, this guy could camp and ride all year long.
Brooklyn and Holly
Nothing like sitting around the campfire.
Carter showing me how to drink from a juice box the right way.
Last day Brooklyn and Trav on trash patrol.
dirty and loving every minute of it.
Happy
Bryce learning to ride my fourwheeler, he did awesome.
Loading up.
Yeah he may not be the safest uncle but he sure does know how to make them love him.
Okay so proud Mama time sorry there are a ton of photos and even some video but I just have to show my sweet little two year old off.  So on the last day Trav decides to let Brooklyn sit on this little fifty and she has other plans than just sitting on the thing.  She pulls the throttle back and starts to ride.  I swear this one is going to be my motocross star.  No fear just pure happiness and fun.
Trav showing her how to make it go.
Poor thing was upset she had to get off.
Yeah I know I'm pretty cute and fearless.
This is what I look like after four days of camping, no shower, pregnant, and dang happy to be so lucky.
Brooklyn in her helmet. . . she is a bit like a bobble-head doll in it.  Not quite strong enough to hold the thing up yet. She has one because Travis and I wont ride the big toys with the girls without them. And  Next year she will be able to control her neck and the thing wont feel so heavy to her.
 
Sorry for the bumpy video I had to make sure she was safe and I just kept forgetting I was filming but it was too cute not to post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment